Wednesday, June 24, 2009

post for Jessica / listen to this!


Although War Froggle will never be a music blog (instead, you should read Brian Hawkins'), I've elected to respond to the future Mrs. Akin's complaints of months of postlessness with a music recommendation. The band is Passion Pit. The album is Manners. It's different and delicious, so get yourself over to Passion Pit's MySpace and give "The Reeling" and "Sleepyhead" a listen. If nothing else, it'll give you something to do besides check my blog for the updates that just aren't coming.

4 comments:

arfarnsworth said...

I agree that there needed to be an update! I will continue to check it for future life updates in the 'Worth!

Jessica said...

haha thanks nathan!!! i need a nice break from raising support/wedding planning every now and again. i am honored by having my name in the title of the post- even if it was because i kept bugging you :) hope you are having a good summer!!

Hawkins said...

Dude, first time here and I just noticed the little plug for my blog...appreciate it!

Nathan L said...

There's just too much music out there. We need good curators.